2.18.2009

Have a Bad Day?

I know I've sent this video to a few of my friends personally a few months ago. But since I love it so much, I thought I'd post it here as well. The little girl, Capucine, has the most incredible imagination to just ad lib this hilarious story about Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, a witch with strawberries and a hippo that's allergic to magic. Even if you don't read the subtitles or care about what the words mean, it's satisfying enough to watch this little darling speak French to you with her little voice and charming expressions. The mother should write a book because I'd love to enable Marlo to have such a wildly creative imagination. I hope watching this video helps this dreary Wednesday melt away.


Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.

Got a favorite part?

Mine's at 1:50.

No comments:

Post a Comment